Careers in Real Estate
Coldwell Banker - KPDD has been the leading real estate brokerage firm in the Columbus, GA area for over 30 consecutive years. With 4 locations in 2 states, over 190 real estate agents, and more than $1 billion in sales volume yearly, CB-KPDD has a legacy of market-leading training, resources, and talent that translates to more satisfied clients than any other company in our area.
Our company puts a tremendous emphasis on creating a fulfilling and inclusive culture where employees and agents feel they are cared for and are a valuable contributor to overall success of the business.
This individual will assist our accounting director in maintaining sound financial records and accounting processes for the company.
- Agent Commission Processing – This role will be responsible for processing agent commission payments and reconciling various referral fees and other deductions to the appropriate payee.
- Earnest Money Reconciliation – This individual will handle the reconciliation and management of payments to and from the company trust account. Specifically, they will receive and disburse earnest money payments for transactions in which the company is the holder of the earnest money.
- Relocation Assistance – This individual will assist the President of Residential sales with records and reconciliation of company business accounts. This will include updating digital files and dashboards as clients progress through the sales process as well as coordinating and partnering with real estate agents as they help these clients.
- Additional Administrative and Support Tasks as needed.
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion with financially sensitive information.
- Client-first mentality and desire to serve our agent population and leadership team with timely and kind responses.
- Strong Administrative Skill Set
- At least two years’ experience in bookkeeping, P&L Management, or other accounting role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at once.